To all our dear Guests – We hope everyone has had a wonderful Christmas despite all the worrying news in the media about the rising Omicron virus. Due to these rather difficult circumstances, all our staff are taking lateral flow tests before coming into work on a daily basis. We are also doing what we normally do – wearing masks, wiping all surfaces and equipment, and using disposable cups and glasses for refreshments.
We also need to kindly ask you to help us. Before coming in, please take a lateral flow test and consider your personal circumstances. If you have a loved one or someone you have been in contact with who is showing signs and symptoms of COVID-19, please postpone your appointment to keep everyone safe.
Thank you all the staff at Mary Ann Weeks
Cathie and Trudi
We’re encouraging our team and guests to continue wearing face coverings if you can. Although the legal requirement to wear a face covering in England ends on 19 July, the government expects and recommends that people continue to wear a face covering in crowded and enclosed spaces.
What do I need to do when I come in for an appointment?
- The front of house team/spa therapists will be taking your temperature on arrival for your appointment. Please do not be offended by this request.
- We will provide disposable face masks for your use during your time in the salon or spa.
- When you come for your appointment you must come alone, please do not bring children, pets or other family members with you.
You must organise a skin test (48 hours prior) to your appointment if:
- You have not had a colour appointment or skin test within 6 months
- If you have used a box dye since your last colour appointment
- If you have had an illness which has affected your immune system (coronavirus is an example of this) which can cause your body to become sensitive to colour services
What has changed in the Hairdressers?
- We have ensured that each client seat is 2 meters apart and as such the salon will be working at a limited capacity.
- Each client’s chair will be wiped and sprayed between appointments and new sterile equipment will be used for each client.
- All of our towels are now disposable.
- Our front of house team will be behind a Perspex screen and you will be able to pay and make new appointments through this.
- If you would like to thank your stylist, please note we can not take tips on debit/credit cards.
- We are now offering digital magazines just scan the QR code when you’re in our salon.
- We are now offering hot drinks in disposable paper cups.
Thank you so much, best wishes as always
Julian, Mary, Cathie, Trudi and Jo