Mary Ann Weeks is delighted to be able to, once again open its doors from Monday 6th July but will be operating under the strict guideline as imposed by the Government. We will be strictly adhering to these for the foreseeable future in order to maintain our clients and teams safety.
We have made some changes within the salon and spa and we hope these changes will ensure that you have a relaxing and safe experience with us. If you have any other questions, please do let us know before you arrive at the salon.
What do I need to do when I come in for an appointment?
- When you are coming into the salon/spa for a confirmed booking, please bring your mobile phone to allow us to contact you. We can accept all of the usual payment types – cash, credit/debit card and Apple Pay.
- If you do need to bring a small bag, please could you also bring a plastic bag to put this in before you come into the salon and please keep it with you at all times. Please do not bring in any extra bags of shopping, etc.
- The front of house team/spa therapists will be taking your temperature on arrival for your appointment. Please do not be offended by this request.
- We will be providing disposable face masks and disposable gowns for your use during your time in the salon or spa.
- When you come for your appointment you must come alone, please do not bring children, pets or other family members with you.
- We will not be offering Children’s (Under 11) haircuts until guidelines have been relaxed further.
You must organise a skin test (48 hours prior) to your appointment if:
- You have not had a colour appointment or skin test within 6 months
- If you have used a box dye since your last colour appointment
- If you have had an illness which has affected your immune system (coronavirus is an example of this) which can cause your body to become sensitive to colour services
What has changed in the Salon?
- We have ensured that each client seat is 2 meters apart and as such the salon will be working at a limited capacity.
- You will be the only client the stylist has during your appointment.
- We have missed you all so much but virtual hugs only please!
- There is no waiting area and so your stylist will show you straight to your chair.
- All stylists will be wearing protective clothing for your appointment, which will include an apron, gloves, mask and visor. These will be changed after every guest.
- Each clients chair will be wiped and sprayed between appointments and new sterile equipment will be used for each client.
- All our gowns and towels are now all disposable.
- We will be offering bottled water if you require a refreshment.
- We will not be offering magazines to read.
- Our front of house team will be behind a Perspex screen and you will be able to pay and make new appointments through this.
- We will not be offering hair treatments, head, or hand massages at this current time.
- We will not be booking blow dry only appointments until further notice.
- If you would like to thank your stylist, please note we can not take tips on debit/credit cards.
Opening Hours – Guildford
Monday – Thursday: 8.30am – 8.30pm
Friday – Saturday: 9am – 6pm
Sunday: 10am – 5pm
Opening Hours – Walton
Monday-Friday: 9.30am to 5pm
Saturday: 9am to 6pm
Sunday: 10am – 5pm
We cannot wait to see you all again; we have missed you all so much!
Julian, Mary, Cathie & Jo